Do you own a TWZ smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the stock ROM for your TWZ device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed in the right place. Here you can download TWZ stock ROM for all models.
Download TWZ stock firmware from here (based on the model number of your device), flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool and get back the native Android experience again. If you have corrupted your TWZ device, flashing stock firmware on your device is the only way to get it back to a working condition again.
Download TWZ Stock ROM
|TWZ Models||Android Version||Download Stock ROM|
|TWZ Cicle 8||5.1||Download Firmware|
|TWZ U8||6.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Y69||6.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ 520||4.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ 309||4.1||Download Firmware|
|TWZ 305 Plus||4.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ 303||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|TWZ A45||5.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ A559||4.1||Download Firmware|
|TWZ A567||4.1||Download Firmware|
|TWZ A569||4.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ A88||4.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Y63TWZ||4.4||Download Firmware|
|TWZ W56||NA||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Tab Play 555||4.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ TA5||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|TWZ TA2||2.3.5||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Amazing X3S||5.1||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Enjoy 8||4.2||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Q7||4.1||Download Firmware|
|TWZ QQ1||4.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Tab Play 002||4.0||Download Firmware|
|TWZ Y3||5.1||Download Firmware|
Points To Remember
1) Download TWZ USB drivers and install it on your computer for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
2) All the stock ROM firmware files given here are officially provided by TWZ Corporation Public Company Limited. So, if you face any errors while flashing stock firmware on your device, contact their support team.
3) If you are unable to find the stock ROM file for your TWZ device in the above table, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) After flashing stock ROM file on your TWZ device, make sure that you flash the original IMEI using an IMEI tool.
5) You can get rooting tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your TWZ device by visiting FreeAndroidRoot.com!
Rate This Post:
[Total: 0 Average: 0]